My parents are both pastors and once I was fucking this one dude who’s dad was the pastor of the rival church and he whispered ‘talk biblical to me’ so i started reciting Psalms 23 and we ended up getting into a competition of who could recite the most bible versus before they cummed
you need less jesus
“‘Pirates of the Caribbean 5’ sets course for 2017 release”
Don’t ever look into a person’s face in the dark. Your imagination does these weird things and all of a sudden that person’s face becomes grotesquely distorted and ghastly.
Oh my god it’s so true! My brother and I used to play that game before bed. … I didn’t sleep much as a child
This is why my current #1 fear is looking in mirrors at night
Definitely I love recommending books! And I’ll link it to Goodreads since they do a better job at explaining what they’re about.
1. Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta
2. The Diviners by Libba Bray*
3. The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater*
4. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
5. Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
6. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins*
7. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead*
8. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas*
9. Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys
10. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin*
*part of a series
enough about sex positions has anyone discovered a reading position which doesn’t get uncomfortable after 5 minutes
Reblog or like this if you post…
Orange Is The New Black
Lesbians or LGBT things (Woot!)
I will follow all of you I promise!!!